Envelope Inquiry Form


Thank you for your interest in having beautiful, hand calligraphed envelopes created for your special occasion. To receive a complete quote and book your envelope reservation, please fill out the form below.


Once received, I will reach out to you via email with the following information:

  1. Confirmation the custom order request is received
  2. Timeline including the start date in which the address list, envelopes (if providing your own) and final payment must be received
  3. Preliminary quote for the work to be completed

After settling on the quote and timeline, a custom Etsy listing for 25% of the final price will be created – this is a deposit required to reserve your space. You may cancel your order up to 3 weeks before the start date for a full refund of the deposit. After 3 weeks, the deposit is non-refundable. The remaining 75% + return shipping will be billed before the start date and must be paid in full before the order can be started.











Advertisements